Our campaign is donating to several nonprofit organizations throughout Missouri dealing with the Coronavirus outbreak.
1) Joplin - Mercy Health Foundation
The foundation - with locations throughout Missouri - is performing an extremely important service right now to make sure health care workers have the protective equipment they need.
2) Springfield - The Boys and Girls Club for providing access to food to our kids.
3) Springfield - The Discovery Center for providing child care for our first responders.
4) Sikeston - The Southeast Missouri Food Bank
5) Central and Northeast Missouri - The Food Bank
6) Kansas City and surrounding counties - The Kansas City Regional COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund, which is helping with housing support, food insecurity, health care access, and other services.
7) St. Louis - Potbangerz for serving unhoused members of the St. Louis community.
8) St. Louis - Jewish Family & Children's Services, for providing a wide range of support to the entire community, including food, mental health services, and preventing child abuse.
We are also advocating for our government to allocate more resources to our health care response, protect our workers, and ensure our right to vote is protected. You can help by volunteering or emailing Elad@Elad4MO.org. And if you represent a community organization in need of help, please reach out.